2021 Fall Credential Sponsorship for Education
AAGD Meeting and Training Rooms
5728 LBJ Freeway Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75240
The sponsorship includes exclusive access to welcome and network with the candidates during all 2020 Fall Professional Credential Classes (Total of 24 classes)
The cost is $3,500 for the year.
Anticipated attendance – 90 candidates (approximate) to complete their Industry Credentials at the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas per semester.
- One CAPS “Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor” Program
- One CAM “Certified Apartment Manager” Program
- One CAS “Certified Apartment Supplier”
- One CAMT “Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician” Program
- One NALP “National Apartment Leasing Professional” Program
- One IROP “Independent Rental Owner Professional” Program
Exclusive Sponsorship Benefits include:
- Sponsor name and Logo on all Credential program’s advertising to include print publication, flyers and social media
- Sponsor logo on screen at the Training Center on days of classes
- One CAS Credential Registration included for the 2019 Fall CAS program
- Sponsor’s logo featured on the AAGD website registration page
- Opportunity to welcome candidates and introduce the NAAEI Faculty Instructor to Credential Candidates
- Opportunity to distribute your company’s information and/or promotional materials in person to the candidates before class
- Exclusive opportunity to supply pizza lunch with the candidates on the final day of each program to network and build a relationship
- Exclusive opportunity to supply breakfast and snacks (4 times during each credential program).
Sponsorship needs to be paid by July 31, 2021