The 2021 Sapphire Awards
2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
AAGD is hosting the third Sapphire Awards, celebrating industry talent in the greater Dallas multifamily market. The Sapphire Awards is one of the largest events at AAGD.
As a sponsor, you will receive 6 months of promotion before, at, and after the event.
Here are the stats from the 2019 Sapphire Awards:
- The event sold out with 750 attendees.
- There were 603 nominations and 170 finalists.
- The promo video received 3,800 views (includes an exclusive logo placement for Diamond sponsor).
- The landing page for the event received 5,100 page views, with an average of 2 minutes and 51 seconds per visit.
- The Facebook event album reached 7,000 individuals and had 4,500 interactions (likes, shares, comments) the week following the event.
- All award recipients & award sponsor posts following the event reached 14,000 individuals with 1,710 interactions (likes, shares, comments).
The 2020 Virtual Awards Stats:
- The event had over 1,000 participants.
- 730 nominations and 160 finalists.
- The landing page received 5,300 page views with an average time of 2 minutes.
*The date and location reflected on this page is subject to change. The date is an estimate based on our annual calendar and can be changed by AAGD.
Limited spots available, sponsors from the 2020 awards will carry over to the 2021 awards.
The additional sponsorships available for the 2021 Sapphire Awards will open 12-04-2020 at 2:00 PM. These are first come, first served.
2021 Award Sponsorships 2 of 18 Available
Sponsorship: $ 3,250
As the Award Sponsor, you will:
- Have your company name used to promote this specific award.
- Have your name or logo be with all listings of the award in print materials.
- Be listed on the AAGD website.
- Have a company representative announce the award category, nominees, and recipient at the event.
List of awards:
- Executive of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- Property Supervisor of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- Property Manager of The Year Award 2 of 2 Available
- Property Manager Rookie of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- Property Assistant Manager of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- Leasing Agent of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- Regional Maintenance Supervisor of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- Lead Maintenance Tech of The Year 1 of 1 Available
- Maintenance Tech of The Year 1 of 1 Available
- Property of The Year Award (1991 & before) 1 of 1 Available
- Property of The Year Award (1991 - 2004) 1 of 1 Available
- Property of The Year Award (2005 - 2015) 1 of 1 Available
- Property of The Year Award ( 2015 - present) 1 of 1 Available
- Senior Housing Property of The Year 1 of 1 Available
- Affordable Housing Property of The Year1 of 1 Available
- IRO of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- Support Professional of The Year Award 1 of 1 Available
- PSP (Product and Service Partner) Individual of The Year Award
- PSP (Product and Service Partner) Company of The Year Award
Sponsorship must be paid in Full by January 1, 2020. If you have questions about billing terms, please contact Paula Kelley at email@example.com.
The 18 Award Sponsors will be sold unassigned. At the next Sapphire Awards Task Force committee meeting, the sponsors will be assigned through a drawing of names for each award.
- Redi Carpet
- Texas Southwest Floors
- The Liberty Group
- Green Mountain Energy
- Impact Floors
- Arbor Contract Carpet
- Guardian Construction
- Century AC Supply
- Camp Construction Services
- JLS Towing
- ALN Apartment Data Inc
- Precision Appliance Leasing
Hor D'oeuvres Sponsor 1 of 3 Available
Sponsorship: $ 1,500
As a Hor D'oeuvres Sponsor Sponsor, you will:
- Have a sign displaying your company name at the event.
- Be listed in the Event Recap in Rooflines.
- Receive 2 months of promotion and be listed on the sponsor on the website.
Sponsorship must be paid in full by January 1, 2020. If you have questions about billing terms, please contact Paula Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brook Furniture Rental
- Huhem Law Firm